From 8am to 6pm, most American IT Support Firms follow their client’s needs, and their work hours match. Yes, 8a-6p is the standard, and it’s fair to your staff. No one can handle 10 hour days forever. So, what happens?
Small shops have no choice, and burn every candle at both ends. Engineers working 10, 12 even 16 hour days, staging projects, patching clients, working tickets, documentation, etc. It all blends to be the same chaotic work, and high-value service work is not prioritized. And burn out is RAMPANT. How many engineers last two years in any job these days? how about four?
Sure, the medium shops may have a “late guy” or an on-call rotation, but even that is still the same Engineering staff and workload, just working late to grab the phone. The late guy has to clean up the biggest mess of the day, and rarely has a chance to be proactive.
MSPFoundry has a solution. We are offering an english-native speaking, human-staffed Remote Support team for both Reactive and Proactive MSP work, as well as Pre Sales and Procurement work too.
- Live call support for L1, L2 & L3 Engineers
- Eyes on your Kaseya portal
- Tickets opened in your system
- Patching - FW, Application, HW
- PSA Management (ConnectWise, AutoTask, etc.)
- Review & Recommendations
- Reports - Create 2-3 reports to give maximum insight into the service business and hours
- Inventory and SLA Monitoring (within RMM) - Kaseya/LabTech/AEM
- Ensuring internal standards are met for agents going online
- Decommissions & true-ups (maximize RMM investment)
- OnBoarding & OffBoarding of clients and clients’ employees
- VoIP Web Management
- Project Management
- Following up open tasks and documentation for final project closure.
- Creation of proper projects in your PSA (including financials, for proper reporting).
- Pre Sales Engineer solutions based on your opportunity write up
- Prep HW/SW orders as needed (your system or ours?)
- AdWords & SEO Assistance
- Deal Registration for maximum profit